Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport collection.

Hi,

My wife is going to get her stamping in Chennai. She is a resident of B'lore.

If she is not going to be at our new residence in Chennai, when the passport is delivered, is that an issue?

I mean, elders are going to be there, but do the courier-service thro' VFS retain the passport somewhere, for us to go to that office, sign and collect it ?

I'm hoping that when we go to the location, where its on hold - we can show them her id's ( license, ration-card etc. ) and collect it. Any issues ?

Pl advice.

Thanks.

Any info on this?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shankariyer
      Hi,

My wife is going to get her stamping in Chennai. She is a resident of B'lore.

If she is not going to be at our new residence in Chennai, when the passport is delivered, is that an issue?

I mean, elders are going to be there, but do the courier-service thro' VFS retain the passport somewhere, for us to go to that office, sign and collect it ?

I'm hoping that when we go to the location, where its on hold - we can show them her id's ( license, ration-card etc. ) and collect it. Any issues ?

Pl advice.

Thanks.
      if i understood correctly... "your wife will not be there during passport delivery... but some elders will be there.... " if that is case.... most of the times, courier ppl wld delivery it to family members.. your wife can prepare authorization letter addressing courier ppl to give passport to ur family members.. it does nt matter.. or on the of delivery/(or couple of days before) she can call courier office and inform reg this.
      HTH
      RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X