Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subramanya-Plz Help-

Hi
    I got my H1-B stamped from company A(2006 QUOTA)recently in Chennai.But they are willing to send me on short term for 1 month. I am also having old H1-B approval(2005 QUOTA)from company B, which was issued 221(g) a year ago.Company B is aware that I got visa from Company A.Now the company B is saying that after I come to USA through company A, I can join them and work for company B without H1-B transfer.Is it OK?Please advice.

Regards
    BKOMMANA

221g

I got my H1-B stamped from company A(2006 QUOTA)recently in Chennai.But they are willing to send me on short term for 1 month. I am also having old H1-B approval(2005 QUOTA)from company B, which was issued 221(g) a year ago.Company B is aware that I got visa from Company A.Now the company B is saying that after I come to USA through company A, I can join them and work for company B without H1-B transfer.Is it OK?Please advice.

---- As much as I know this may not be true as the 221g issued against company B has not been cleared and the query is still in progress. Even after joining the company they can come after you by a host of means

---- You may want to consult an immigration attorney who can address these issues and guide you in the right direction and make a dorrect decision

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X