Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-interview date on 221g...please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-interview date on 221g...please help!!

Thank you in advance for your kind help!!
    Last edited by Soka000; 01-14-2007, 02:47 AM.

H1 issues

In my H1b application form I lied about my previous interview (on which I was refused on B1. Everything else in my application form is real) that occurred couple years ago. Since it was couple years back I though that the VO won't be able to trace my previous info (i was wrong). During my interview (at Chennai consulate) VO asked my about my previous interview I told VO that it wasn't me. Anyway, my technical interview was great but the VO gave me 221g (didn't ask for any papers but kept my petition form). Now VO called me again for a second interview.

My question is, during my reinterview should I admit about my previous interview or should I stick to my original plan (since I applied 4/5 years back and that time they did not required fingerprint)? I am not sure which way to go now. Please help!!

(I honestly didn’t pay attention to the consequences about this. But I learned a lot about this after I got the 221g. I regret about my prior decision but I can’t go back and fix it now. I have no criminal records.)

---- You have to be honest and truthful for all intents and purposes. Mistakes can take place, but it remains your responsibility to correct them and set things right. We may not be aware as to what exactly happened as you are the best judge under these circumstances

---- All we can say is prepare yourself well by jotting down what you had told the first time, second time and whatever happened in between including communications etc. Make an informed decision for yourself by yourself. You may even contact your close friends and a qualified immigration attorney to ensure that you are proceeding in the right direction

Remember, in all these govt. related matters what you spoken and done years ago will always go to your personal file

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you Subramanya for your kind reply. I am still not sure what to do. What are my chances to get a positive result if I tell them the truth? I really really regret my prior mistake. But I am affraid if I tell them the truth then they might ban me forever. Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

H1 issues

Thank you Subramanya for your kind reply. I am still not sure what to do. What are my chances to get a positive result if I tell them the truth? I really really regret my prior mistake. But I am affraid if I tell them the truth then they might ban me forever. Please advice.

---- Try your luck and wait for the result. This Visa is not the end of the world. You have better to do in life. Put your imagination to use and come out a winner

Subramanya

Comment

h1 process

Hi,

This is really confusing . I have faith in us system.So i don't understand why you hide the last one if you have no criminal record.Anyway do not worry wait for the result. It is really difficult to say in which way will you go.
          You better take help from an attorney .Because you don't have any criminal record so hope for the best.

Comment

I thought that if the VO sees that I was refused before then VO might not be given me the visa on H1b. I was not aware of all the penalties before or just didn't do my homework right. As I said that I regret my decision. Has anyone had similar scenarios before? Please help!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X