Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subramanya pls help me reg H1b visa

Hi Sir,
    I already applied by H1b visa in Singapore but I got 221g .Reason not specified. Again my consultant applied for the H1b and got duplicate h1b and he asking me to go Chennai consulate.
    my questions is

1. now a days how long to get a interview date in chennai ? I am coming to chennai on offcial trip on jan 26th. Is it possible to get interview in that date like jan 26th to Feb 3rd.

2. what r the documents to be taken to get interview?

3. can i apply in chennai after applying in singapore? will it be worth?

4. what are the necessary steps to be taken if i am going to apply my for my same h1b in chennai?

Can u please help me.

Please suggest
    Rgds
    Agthri

H1 issues

I already applied by H1b visa in Singapore but I got 221g .Reason not specified. Again my consultant applied for the H1b and got duplicate h1b and he asking me to go Chennai consulate.
    my questions is

1. now a days how long to get a interview date in chennai ? I am coming to chennai on offcial trip on jan 26th. Is it possible to get interview in that date like jan 26th to Feb 3rd.

---- These days it takes only a couple of weeks to get an appointment for the H1 Visa interview at the US Consulate in Chennai. Regarding the dates you have to try by accessing the appropriate website for the interview

2. what r the documents to be taken to get interview?

---- The same documents that you had taken to go for an interview in Singapore

3. can i apply in chennai after applying in singapore? will it be worth?

---- Yes, you can apply. Worth or not is pure speculation until you personally go to the interview

4. what are the necessary steps to be taken if i am going to apply my for my same h1b in chennai?

---- Be prepared as a regular person attending an interview. You have already gone through the motions once and have seen other people sharing their experiences. Be confident and appear for the interview, do well and get the H1 Visa issued to you

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramanya Sir. But 2 more questions .Please answer. thnks

Sir,
      Since already I got 221g in Singapore ,for the same H1b if I apply in Chennai will there be any suspicious. Or it will be good If i got for an interview in Singapore itself.

I am not going to take my family now. will there be any problem.

I am working in SAP for past 6 years. But they are thinking that I dont have IT background . How to prove them , I also have IT skills and worked in MNCs.But still they are asking . I have all working experience and letters.
      how to answer for this .

Please help me subramaya sir.

Thanks
      Agthri

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X