• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g query[urgent]

Hi,

I got 221g at chennai after my interview:
    VO asked me for the folowing:

1)State unemployment wage reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state for the past 2 quarters as filed to all states( where petitioner has employees) This should not be payroll reports, but the actual forms filed to the state authorities listing each employees and wage paid during quarter.
    ==> My question is does employer give this document? anybody with similar case and got the document from employer?

2) A copy of contract between the US employment agency (petitioner) and the job site ( the location where you will actually work).

3) A letter(on letter head) from the personnel department at the U.S job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

==>What if i am unable to provide client agreement doc?
    and provide all other docs, will i get visa, anybody with similar case?

Please reply .
    Priya

priya123
    Originally posted by priya123
    Hi,

I got 221g at chennai after my interview:
    VO asked me for the folowing:

1)State unemployment wage reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state for the past 2 quarters as filed to all states( where petitioner has employees) This should not be payroll reports, but the actual forms filed to the state authorities listing each employees and wage paid during quarter.
    ==> My question is does employer give this document? anybody with similar case and got the document from employer?

Yes, Employer will produce this document, I got it from my employer

2) A copy of contract between the US employment agency (petitioner) and the job site ( the location where you will actually work).

3) A letter(on letter head) from the personnel department at the U.S job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

==>What if i am unable to provide client agreement doc?
    and provide all other docs, will i get visa, anybody with similar case?

Chances are less, there is a posiibility of geting another 221g

Please reply .
    Priya

Comment

Hi,
      Do u mean got unemployment wage report also? i got only payroll thing, are both different or same?
      priya

Comment

hey its true unemployment reports and payroll reports are not the same.Ask your employer to send them or face the consequences for a refusal or another 221(g)

Comment

Blue handout h1b

whn i have attended the H1B interview in Chenni, I was given a blue handout and i was asked to come to chenni and submit all the docs personally

I have seen some cases in this forum where the VO has asked to submit the docs in the drop box but in mycase i was asked to come personally.

Does that makes any difference and what are the chances of me getting the visa .. please advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X