Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the procedure to cancel the H1B when processing is going on

Hi All,
    Pls read my query carefully and help me to understand.

I have attended interview at chennai comsult in Dec05 and got the query as "Administrative processing".

After some time(July0606) they have come back and sent me tha again 221g and asked me to provide info about the existing project(Sponcer companies) and tax returns info of my sponcer.

My sponcer is unable and not interested to provide me the doc which VO asked.

So,Because of my sponcer comapay frud or mistake I failed to produce the docs.,As per consulate rules :"My application for VISA not valid after one year".which the target period got over dec 06

If I go again for H1B with other sponcer ,Will my old H1B request effect?
    Do I need to cancel my old H1B request before going for new one?
    In this situation Visa office will give me H1B with out any problem or with out considering my 1st attempt fail for H1B?

If I have to cancell the 1st H1B request what would be the procedure?

Pls help me to understand the process.

Thanks in Advance,
    SR

H1 queries

Pls read my query carefully and help me to understand.

I have attended interview at chennai comsult in Dec05 and got the query as "Administrative processing".

After some time(July0606) they have come back and sent me tha again 221g and asked me to provide info about the existing project(Sponcer companies) and tax returns info of my sponcer.

My sponcer is unable and not interested to provide me the doc which VO asked.

So,Because of my sponcer comapay frud or mistake I failed to produce the docs.,As per consulate rules :"My application for VISA not valid after one year".which the target period got over dec 06

If I go again for H1B with other sponcer ,Will my old H1B request effect?
    Do I need to cancel my old H1B request before going for new one?
    In this situation Visa office will give me H1B with out any problem or with out considering my 1st attempt fail for H1B?

---- As you have written above your previous H1B is closed for all intents and purposes, except for maintaiing records by the US Consulate and other offices like USCIS. This will in no way effect the subsequent H1B's or any other Visa for that matter. Each time a Visa is applied for it is treated as an independent entity and will have no bearing on the previous one except for referencing.

---- The circumstances leading to such effects are in a totally different context. Thus, you do not have to cancel your old H1 or have any communication with the US Consulate in this matter

---- All you have to do is if an H1 is applied for by another sponsor, seek and interview appointment for H1 Visa, do well and get the Visa issued and come to US safely. If the previous H1 is referenced be honest and reveal whatever has happened in a few words

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X