Aap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aap

I have attended my H1b interview in November 2006, but I was given 221g AAP, my I797 is with them including my experience letters (I don’t know how long it will take for the administrative process), My husband is having H1b interview in February, now can I go along with my husband on H4 for the interview, if so what will happen to my H1b petition or can we cancel H1 petition when it is in Additional Administrative Processing.
    If I can cancel the petition what is the procedure.

I am very much worried and concerned,
    Can any one please help me out.
    Thanks ([email protected])
    Swetha...

H1 issues

I have attended my H1b interview in November 2006, but I was given 221g AAP, my I797 is with them including my experience letters (I don’t know how long it will take for the administrative process),

My husband is having H1b interview in February, now can I go along with my husband on H4 for the interview,

---- Yes, you can appear for the H4 interview along with your husband

if so what will happen to my H1b petition or can we cancel H1 petition when it is in Additional Administrative Processing.

---- Nothing will happen to the H1 excepting that the AAP will be continued further as per protocol

---- You may cancel the petition and for that you'll have to contact the employer and their or your attorney for all the formalities

If I can cancel the petition what is the procedure.

---- As above
    I am very much worried and concerned,
    Can any one please help me out.
    Thanks ([email protected])
    Swetha

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X