Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed with HDFC receipt - Urgent

deleted
    Last edited by cbz; 11-15-2009, 08:21 AM.

HDFC Receipt

I took my H1 interview with chennai consulate on 28th DEC 2006. My case was put on 221-G askin to submit extra docs in person .(not in drop box)

When VO returned my papers i din check if she took my HDFC recipt or am nt sure if i gave her....outa frustration i din check the papers properly...

Now if i see my passport its stamped as "Apploication received on 28th dec"....also a yellow color sticker(barcode sticker from hdfc receipt) pasted on top of pasprt.

But the worry is i am plannin to submit the Extra docs on any weekday as mentionedd in the Blue Form.....But i don have the HDFC receipt(EMbassy copy)...But i have the "Applicant Copy"...Will this be sufficient????

---- You have already paid the money for processing the application and there is no additional fees to be paid (unless indicated by the US Consulate and the VO)

Anyone please advice if the consualte take the HDFC receipt on first interview or do they give us back n get from us only when we are through wit the Interivew...???

---- They have to take the official HDFC receipt from you for their records

please tel me if i go and attend the interview without this reecipet and get cleared , how wil i pay the feees????

---- You are not going to attend any interview this time when you will be submitting the documents. You just submit the documents at the designated counter and you will be notified of the result as per their schedule

Subramanya

Comment

deelted
      Last edited by cbz; 11-15-2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

HDFC Receipt

cbz,

Don't worry. The original HDFC receipt was taken by the consulate. You don't have to take HDFC receipt to show them. Since you are asked to walk in, all you have to show at the security is the 221g which says you are asked to walk in for an interview with the req addnl. docs. The consular officer will look at the 221g and read the comments written under ur case number and check all the docs and if every thing is right then will issue an visa.

These days u don't even have to pay the visa processiing fee.

So take it easy and good luck!!!

Comment

deleted
          Last edited by cbz; 11-15-2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X