Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B to H1B - complex situation need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B to H1B - complex situation need help.

Hi All,
    I have a complicated situation!!

when I was working in India, I work for XYZ company and applied for L1B after that I applied for H1B from a consultancy in USA . The company which is appling H1B for me asked me to show 3+ exp where I have 2+ years exp. I have gap after my engg degree for a year so I made that as exp. After I applied for H1B, my company asked me to attend L1b which they applied before the other company filed H1B. I attended and got my L1B. now I am in USA and my H1B got approved after a couple of months I am in USA. Now I have greatest dailama in my life.

1) If my H1B is rejected , what happens to my L1B?
    2) Since my L1B is 2 years exp and H1B is 3+ years exp, will this pose any problem. ( My consultant asked me to say that i was traineee for ayear in xyz company)
    3) What happens if they find that I have made up some exp? what are the worst possible scenarios?

Please, Please, Please, let me know. Your help is highly appriciated.

Thanks,
    Mridula.

Hello Mridula,

Correct me if i am wrong. U have L1-B visa as of now and working @ one company in USA. Ur H1-B is sponsrd by consultancy company other than the one ur working now. In that case ur L1-B gets automatically cancelled as u change ur company.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X