Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer and H4 visa at the same time

Dear friends,

I changed my employer after having my passport was stamped for H1 and it is valid till end of 2007. So I have to get it re-stamped when I go back.
    I am planing to get married in Mid-2007. When I go back to Mumbai (India), I have to get my H1 visa transfer stamped and H4 visa for my spouse. Can this be done at the same time, as in the same interview appointment? How should I go about it. Thanks in advance.

mayureshs

H1 and H4 issues

I changed my employer after having my passport was stamped for H1 and it is valid till end of 2007. So I have to get it re-stamped when I go back.
    I am planing to get married in Mid-2007. When I go back to Mumbai (India), I have to get my H1 visa transfer stamped and H4 visa for my spouse. Can this be done at the same time, as in the same interview appointment? How should I go about it. Thanks in advance.

---- If you have a valid and unexpired Visa at the time of entering US, there is no need of getting a Visa granted even if you have changed employers.

Only your wife has to attend the H4 Visa interview and get it issued with your new 1-797 (H1 approval notice). This enables her to get a I-94 for the validity period of your new H1 at the POE

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X