Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Admin processing

Hi All,
    I have been issued a 221(g) additional admin processing in chennai consulate on 13-dec-2006. Till now i have not heard any from the consulate.I am planning to write a mail to the consulate requesting for the status of my case.They have taken my i-797 and LCA and client letter copy.

Please advice
    thanks
    Mhi

i also send mail. but they replied that in case "admin processing", they will contact with you. u can also try to get some information and plz update immihelp after that

Comment

Originally posted by maahy
      Hi All,
      I have been issued a 221(g) additional admin processing in chennai consulate on 13-dec-2006. Till now i have not heard any from the consulate.I am planning to write a mail to the consulate requesting for the status of my case.They have taken my i-797 and LCA and client letter copy.

Please advice
      thanks
      Mhi
      Even i have received aap with blue hand ount but not 221 g on sept 4, 2006
      I send a email 2 times to them asking for the status update. Every time i got the reply saying that we are working on u r case and will get back to u.
      Is there any way to track out the status online. If u know it please send the details to me.

Mahesh H R

Comment

221g

For me they took almost 5 months for Add Admin Processing and i got visa.

Comment

i sent the mail 2nd time after the gap of around 20 days, but did not get any response yet (i did it 2 days ago)

Comment

My status on admin processing..

Hi All,
            Thanks for sharing your concerns and news.
            I have seen the post of ram reddy who got the visa after 5 months of admin processing.
            I gave mail to chennai consulate 3 days back and they said that my case is still in processing.

My employer enquired different companies regarding this and he was told it is taking 2 to 3 months to complete the admin processing. Right now we dont have any facility to track the admin processing. I too searched but found none.

Thats the status i have until now.

Please post your replys continuosly.

Thanks
            Mahi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X