applying for H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• applying for H1

Hi for all......I completed my engineering in 2002 after that i was working until 2004,meanwhile i joined in PGDCA program from january 2004. My F1 visa was rejected in december (3rd week) 2004 from India.At the time of attending consulate i didn't complete PGDCA exam,so i didn't mention anything about PGDCA in DS forms.I completed PGDCA exam at the end of december 2004 and i got certificate after that.

Now iam planning for H1 visa this year.Is there any problem if i mention about PGDCA in DS forms now.

Originally posted by abba
    Hi for all......I completed my engineering in 2002 after that i was working until 2004,meanwhile i joined in PGDCA program from january 2004. My F1 visa was rejected in december (3rd week) 2004 from India.At the time of attending consulate i didn't complete PGDCA exam,so i didn't mention anything about PGDCA in DS forms.I completed PGDCA exam at the end of december 2004 and i got certificate after that.

Now iam planning for H1 visa this year.Is there any problem if i mention about PGDCA in DS forms now.
    No problems.... you can specify....
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X