Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if visa gets Rejected in canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if visa gets Rejected in canada?

I came to US on H4 then got H1 B visa. I never got stamped for this H1.
    Now I am planning to visit India in this month. But due to employers background, I am frightened to attend the US counsalte in India. Employer got 3 rejections and 1 approval last yr. Can I go to Canada for my H1 stamping? What happens if the visa gets rejected? Can I enter US if it gets rejected? Or do I need to go to India from Canada?
    Please let me know if anybody is in the same situation.

H1 issues

I came to US on H4 then got H1 B visa. I never got stamped for this H1.
    Now I am planning to visit India in this month. But due to employers background, I am frightened to attend the US counsalte in India. Employer got 3 rejections and 1 approval last yr.

Can I go to Canada for my H1 stamping? What happens if the visa gets rejected?

---- You may have to got to India and then apply at a US Consulate in India

Can I enter US if it gets rejected? Or do I need to go to India from Canada?

---- As above

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for the reply!!

If the Candian consulate directs me to apply in India, can I come to US and then later go to India after a while, say 6 months?
      Or
      Do I need to leave to India from Canada itself with out entering US?

Comment

H1 and Visa issues

If the Candian consulate directs me to apply in India, can I come to US and then later go to India after a while, say 6 months?
        Or

---- NO you may not be permitted to enter US once the US Consulate in Canada directs you to proceed to India and seek your entry Visa

---- You may have to travel to India from Canada itself. Though the option is harsh that is the way it works

---- Just wondering!!! You have different types of queries posted under different member names. Why is that?

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya
          Or

---- NO you may not be permitted to enter US once the US Consulate in Canada directs you to proceed to India and seek your entry Visa

---- You may have to travel to India from Canada itself. Though the option is harsh that is the way it works

---- Just wondering!!! You have different types of queries posted under different member names. Why is that?
          Good catch

Subramanya
          Thx
          Ram

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X