Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very typical case

hi all,
    My case is very strange.Recently I attended to h4 visa interview on dec 22nd but mine is pending,Because I am a divorcee and got married recently.Before also i went to usa on h4 but VO got a doubt whether 2nd marriage is genuine one.so kept my case pending.the VO took all my docs including marraige photos,marriage certificate,our divorce copies which the court has issued to us.
    they gave back my passport.they told they need to verify my case,so kept all these docs with them.Now what should I do?How much time they will take to make a decision.
    Plz anyone try to anwser me.
    thanks a lot.

hi
    u better email to the consualte u have attended for h4, explain ur case and ask them to let u know the status of ur case, how much time they require to take the decision, i dont think u will have the problem in getting the visa.
    Rahul

Comment

blue/pink handouts

hello
      I just want to know the difference between blue handout and pink handout?
      In one web site I came to know that those were issued bluehandouts need not consult embassy asking for the status of the case.Is it true?
      I have been issued blue hand out 221g for h4 visa,plz let me know.
      Please reply.

Comment

Hi,

Your application droped for Additional Adminstrative Process(AAP),where you got to wait untill you hear from them this might takes couple of day are months...As long your documents are genuine, need not to worry..Good luck..

Srinni
        Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X