Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping question .. Plz Reply

Hi All,

My H1 Stamp on the passport has expired. My H1 has been extended till Dec 2008. I have the valid I-797 with the new I-94 from my latest employer. I am unable to visit India in the near future. But for some reason I need to have the new H1 stamp on my passport.

There were some guys who told me that I can get my new H1 stamped in Washington DC, as they had done in the past. Is it actually possible to do this? If so, kindly let me know where and how do I start with it.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Vishwesh.

H1 Visa Queries

[QUOTE=mevishwesh]Hi All,

My H1 Stamp on the passport has expired. My H1 has been extended till Dec 2008. I have the valid I-797 with the new I-94 from my latest employer. I am unable to visit India in the near future. But for some reason I need to have the new H1 stamp on my passport.

There were some guys who told me that I can get my new H1 stamped in Washington DC, as they had done in the past. Is it actually possible to do this? If so, kindly let me know where and how do I start with it.

---- This was the period before 2004. It is no longer done now. The only way to get a Visa issued is to go to a US Consulate in another country and get it issued

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot Subramanya, for the instant reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X