Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1_entry to USA

Hi,
    I am new to this forum. My H1 visa(with stamping in the passport) is going to be expire in 30July2007. I want to go to india before expiring my visa.(after coming back only I am planning to apply for extension)
    1) Is there any rule that I have to be back in USA couple of months before expiring my visa...like 2months or 3months before I have to enter USA before expiring my visa. Or is it create any problems in customs clearance or anywhere during my entry time on June last week( I am planning to go to India on june 1st week).

Looking forward to hear from you,
    Sam.

H1 and Travel

I am new to this forum. My H1 visa(with stamping in the passport) is going to be expire in 30July2007. I want to go to india before expiring my visa.(after coming back only I am planning to apply for extension)

1) Is there any rule that I have to be back in USA couple of months before expiring my visa...like 2months or 3months before I have to enter USA before expiring my visa.

---- NO

Or is it create any problems in customs clearance or anywhere during my entry time on June last week( I am planning to go to India on june 1st week).

---- What has customs clearance to do with your arrival at a POE in US. when you plan to travel and return is your concern as long as you can enter US with a valid and unexpired Visa affixed on your Passport. The people who check your Visa are only the immigration officials. Once you cross that hurdle then only you come across customs officials who check your baggage that you are carrying

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks alot.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X