221g Blue hand out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Blue hand out

My child (infant) was accompanied by her legal guardian to attended H4 visa interview at Chennai US Consulate. They have given 221 (G) blue handout with a written note “come back with mother or father”. I and my wife are in USA and we sent all required documents along with notarized legal guardian letter. We also explained our guardian why we have to stay here and the reason and also provided supporting document to explain the situation. but VO didnt ask any question.

Please share your thoughts, similar experiences and guide us. Experts please help me.
    Last edited by pushpausa; 01-24-2007, 11:59 PM.

221g

My child (infant) was accompanied by her legal guardian to attended H4 visa interview at Chennai US Consulate. They have given 221 (G) blue handout with a written note “come back with mother or father”. I and my wife are in USA and we sent all required documents along with notarized legal guardian letter. We also explained our guardian why we have to stay here and the reason and also provided supporting document to explain the situation. but VO didnt ask any question.

Please share your thoughts, similar experiences and guide us. Experts please help me.

---- To any time in these forums we have written that the parent(s) should accompany a child for a Visa interview. Under all circumstances you should do that

---- Compulsion of your employment, assignments, other pressures and pleasures will have to be kept aside for the sake of your child

---- One would not want to write too much on the forum in this matter as it is an emotional and personal issue

Subramanya

Comment

I do agree with you subramanya but the situation is really emotional and personal issue. Can any body faced this kind of situations and how they solved it.

Due to medical issues i am forced to stay here. If you can please help me based on your knowledge and experience, how to handle the situations.

Comment

Hi-

Unfortunately I think There is no other way out. Especially with a 221g issued, it is officially recorded against your child's file.

Comment

Thanks

Can I explain my situation by email and courier to US consulate? Can any one tell me whom to address and what is the email address to send this info?

I appreciate your help guys.

regards
          pushpa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X