X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Subramanay Please help me sir.

i Mr. Subramanya
    The Information on the document is ...

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consulate officer, you do not appear to be qualified for an H1B temporary work visa.

In accordance with United states law and department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 petition for non-immigrant worker field on your behalf of will be return to the United states Citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) with a memorandum explanation the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The US consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition

For your information, your visa was refused today under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa can not be issued to any one whose application does not appear to the Consular office to meet the requirements of INA or the regulation thereunder.

I also got the same type of content in Singapore.

1. I have very good experience in IT field.

2. For my employer i think this is the first H1b .
    In that case will it be difficult?

3. My Employers said that he got the Duplicat copy of H1b from USCIS and he applied for H1b again . So he has send all the documents to me and he is asking me to again >
    * will my case become any problem ?
    * Do I have to show the letter to the consular ?
    * If they ask why do u come again? How to answer?

What i have to do Mr. Subramanya? Please help me.

221g

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consulate officer, you do not appear to be qualified for an H1B temporary work visa.

In accordance with United states law and department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 petition for non-immigrant worker field on your behalf of will be return to the United states Citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) with a memorandum explanation the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The US consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition

For your information, your visa was refused today under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa can not be issued to any one whose application does not appear to the Consular office to meet the requirements of INA or the regulation thereunder.

I also got the same type of content in Singapore.

1. I have very good experience in IT field.

2. For my employer i think this is the first H1b .
    In that case will it be difficult?

3. My Employers said that he got the Duplicat copy of H1b from USCIS and he applied for H1b again . So he has send all the documents to me and he is asking me to again >
    * will my case become any problem ?

---- There is no issue here as H1B has been applied once again

* Do I have to show the letter to the consular ?

---- There is no need to show a letter from your employer to the US Consulate. H1 approval notice is all that is required

* If they ask why do u come again? How to answer?

---- You have reapplied for H1 got it approved and thus attending the interview again. However, let them know at the time of interview if the application is different, or you added more information to the application and any other change of circumstances. This should help you in securing a Visa. Apart from this talk to your employer, attorney and others who are knowledgeable about such matters

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X