Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221(g) Blue hand out Additional Administrative Processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) Blue hand out Additional Administrative Processing.

Hi All,

I got a Blue Handout under section 221(g) stating thet my case cannot be processed as of now ( Interview day) needs Additional Administrative Processing for a final decesion.

I was told some one will get in touch with me by phone or by an e-mail message. The officer took my I797, I129, Labour act forms, DS 156, DS157 and kept with him.

This has happened on 1st of December-06, I am still waiting.

Can any one give me Approximately how long will it take and what process will they do with this.

Thanks

Sharma

221g

I got a Blue Handout under section 221(g) stating thet my case cannot be processed as of now ( Interview day) needs Additional Administrative Processing for a final decesion.

I was told some one will get in touch with me by phone or by an e-mail message. The officer took my I797, I129, Labour act forms, DS 156, DS157 and kept with him.

This has happened on 1st of December-06, I am still waiting.

Can any one give me Approximately how long will it take and what process will they do with this.

---- There is no defined time period. The best you can do is wait patiently
    and hope for the communication to come sooner.

Subramanya

Comment

I guess you're still in India but which US consulate you attended for visa stamping. Even I am planning to visit India next month and need to attend any US Consulate for Visa Stamping.

Thanks

Comment

221(g) Blue Handout AAP

HI

Any one can book an interview with any consulate in india irrespective of the stste they belong to. This is implemented since recent past.

Coming to AAP, one of the guys who attended interview in Nov-06 was informed to drop his passport at VFS drobox and was issued visa in a weeks time.

So people waiting under 221(g) Blue Handout AAP are expected to wait for a minimum period of 3 months.

After that luck shud favour...

Comment

My apologies for disappointing those in aap.

My case was pending under AAP since Sep first week. No updates nor any progress though all my credentials are genuine.

I should say its mere luck, if the case is closed early.

All the best ... !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X