Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it feasible to travel to US only after 1 year of H1 stamping date

Hi,

I got H1 stampled thru a US cons' in Nov-06. Due to many personal reasons, I don't see any chances for me to travel to US till mid of Jan-08.

I heard that there is some time period within which the H1 stamped folks need to enter US otherwise the visa remains invalid after that appropriate time period, but I don't get any idea whether this information is a true one and if so what is that exact time period.

Can any one please clarify me ASAP in this regard.

thanks.

H1 and travel

I got H1 stampled thru a US cons' in Nov-06. Due to many personal reasons, I don't see any chances for me to travel to US till mid of Jan-08.

I heard that there is some time period within which the H1 stamped folks need to enter US otherwise the visa remains invalid after that appropriate time period, but I don't get any idea whether this information is a true one and if so what is that exact time period.

---- You can travel at any time as long as the Visa is valid and unexpired. There is no such time limit. It is important to notify your employer of the time of travel and joining or rejoining

Subramanya

Comment

Working...
    X