I-94 and Visa approval notice receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 and Visa approval notice receipt

I got 7th year stamping at Toronto, at Eric bridge I got new I -94, But last week I have to go out for business trip, at the airport I have submit I-95 which was issue at Eric bridge, but I didn’t staple Right portion of the Receipt which is with approval notice, it is still with approval notice.

Is there any problem when I enter to USA?

While entering USA, when they will issue new I-94, Should I staple this receipt with I-94 and submit next time I will travel out of USA?

Thank you, for reply

I-94

I got 7th year stamping at Toronto, at Eric bridge I got new I -94, But last week I have to go out for business trip, at the airport I have submit I-95 which was issue at Eric bridge, but I didn’t staple Right portion of the Receipt which is with approval notice, it is still with approval notice.

Is there any problem when I enter to USA?

While entering USA, when they will issue new I-94, Should I staple this receipt with I-94 and submit next time I will travel out of USA?

---- Next time when you proceed to leave the US, submit all your I-94's including those attached with approval notice and the one stapled to your Passport to the airline authorities. That way USCIS will have a record of your departure and entry to US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X