Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4 Question

Hi,

I am holding a H1 visa and working in US right now. I changed my job and I got a new petition from my current employer. Now I am getting married in india and I am planning to have an appointment in india only and get my H1 stamp from there. My question is can I book appointment (date will be after marriage)for me as well as for my fiance right now and can we both go together to for stamping? I will manage to get all the required docs like marriage certificate and photo album ready by that time. I just want to know can we both go together for stamping?

I also know that I need a letter from my employer for the H-4 visa of my wife, I will get that before going to india and that will be dated before my marriage, will it create a problem??

Thanks

H-4 Question

Any answer for this one plzzzz...

Comment

As far as I know, it is not a problem to go together.
      I don't think you need a letter from your employer for your wife's H4. They check your documents basically and marriage related documents.

Personal opinion.

Comment

Yes you can book appointment before your marriage.
        make sure when you go together for stamping you have the following besides other docs..
        1>marriage certificate
        2>letter from employer stating about H4 for wife and that you will bear all her travel and living expenses
        3>employment verfication letter.. stating your duties in the job
        4> marriage album

keeping extra documentation helps not sure what they ask for.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X