X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer within 30 days of US entry: HELP

Hi All,
    I entered USA (for the 1st time) 20 days back and now I want to seek a
    H1 transfer because my current employer doesn't have many clients projects. I do not have paystubs and I have applied for SSN but it is yet to arrive.

Other companies which have now made offers to me say that H1 transfer without paystubs is legally correct if it is applied with in 30 days of entering USA.
    Can someone confirm this or throw more light on this issue?
    Thanks ,
    Rohit.

H1 transfer

I entered USA (for the 1st time) 20 days back and now I want to seek a
    H1 transfer because my current employer doesn't have many clients projects. I do not have paystubs and I have applied for SSN but it is yet to arrive.

Other companies which have now made offers to me say that H1 transfer without paystubs is legally correct if it is applied with in 30 days of entering USA.
    Can someone confirm this or throw more light on this issue?
    Thanks ,

---- Do the other consultants have projects? How are you sure. Yes the H1 transfer can be done, the period of your stay in US notwithstanding

Subramanya

Comment

Hi,
      I am currently holding H1 visa with indian MNC.can i transfer to another employer being in india?

Request you to advise me how and whom should i approach to get my H1 transferred to another employer.

Thanks in advance,
      Veeru.

Comment

request lil more clarification from Subramanya

Thanks Subramanya,
        I did not follow the below completely:
        "Yes the H1 transfer can be done, the period of your stay in US notwithstanding"

What does "your stay in US notwithstanding" mean? I do not have payslips since I came only a month back so does it mean that I can get H1 transfer after completion of 30 days too?
        regards,
        Rohit

Comment

H1 Trasnfer

I did not follow the below completely:
          "Yes the H1 transfer can be done, the period of your stay in US notwithstanding"

What does "your stay in US notwithstanding" mean? I do not have payslips since I came only a month back so does it mean that I can get H1 transfer after completion of 30 days too?
          regards,

---- The term "your stay in US notwithstanding" means the period of your stay in the US could be anything from 1 day onwards. since you have just arrived to US, you should be able to transfer your H1 and the employer transferring the H1 should take into account all the paper work necessary for the process

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X