Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India during H1 Visa Extention

Hi,
    I am in US right now and my H1-B is expiring on 1 July 2007. My company is filing the extension most probably next month (March 2007). Is there any issue in traveling to India in the month of April or May provided I come back to US before 15th May 2007. You can send me your kind reply at [email protected]

Sincere Thanks,
    Shakir Shaikh

H1 and travel

I am in US right now and my H1-B is expiring on 1 July 2007. My company is filing the extension most probably next month (March 2007). Is there any issue in traveling to India in the month of April or May provided I come back to US before 15th May 2007. You can send me your kind reply at [email protected]

---- what is issue you want to clarify. be specific

Subramanya

Comment

Clarification

Just wanted to know, is there any problem to leave US while your H1 extension is under process as far as it is valid for next 45 days when you come back to US from your visit?

Comment

H1 validity

Just wanted to know, is there any problem to leave US while your H1 extension is under process as far as it is valid for next 45 days when you come back to US from your visit?

---- Generally, not advisable to travel outside US when extesnion is in process. However, exigencies and emergencies cannot wait, in which case you inform the employer and attorney about the circumstances and be ready to go once again out of the country to get the Visa issued

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X