No announcement yet.

subramanyam other seniors please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subramanyam other seniors please help.

I attended the H1B interview on 5th,Oct,2006 and got 221(g) AAP

I got a strange response from Chennai Consulate as follows:

"In accordance with United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and your petition for a Non-immigrant Worker filed on your behalf was returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on January 24th, 2007 with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S. Consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition."

What are the chances of getting VISA.

Regards,
    Ramesh - 9849208475.

H1 and 221g

I attended the H1B interview on 5th,Oct,2006 and got 221(g) AAP

I got a strange response from Chennai Consulate as follows:

"In accordance with United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and your petition for a Non-immigrant Worker filed on your behalf was returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on January 24th, 2007 with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S. Consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition."

What are the chances of getting VISA.

---- You can keep waiting for the result of this interview and whether it will come or not is not guaranteed and even if it comes it may take time.

---- In the meanwhile find a new employer and apply for another H1 for the year 2007

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X