Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incorrect DOB in DS-156

Hi All,

Please let me know if it is possible to edit the Date of birth in DS-156 once you make an online appointment for H4 interview. I recently noticed that the DOB mentioned is incorrect for my wife and the interview date is approaching

Thanks
    Payyanur

Dob

Please let me know if it is possible to edit the Date of birth in DS-156 once you make an online appointment for H4 interview. I recently noticed that the DOB mentioned is incorrect for my wife and the interview date is approaching

---- If you are not able to edit it then on the day of interview let the prescreening officer know about it and they will correct it for you before you proceed to the face the VO

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- If you are not able to edit it then on the day of interview let the prescreening officer know about it and they will correct it for you before you proceed to the face the VO

Subramanya
      Thanks Subramanya for the reply.

Comment

incorrect DOB in DS-156

hi Payyanur,

I have the exact same issue right now (incorrect DOB on my wifes DS-156) and I cannot cancel the appointment (as I already prephoned it once).

I would greatly appreciate if you let me know your experience with respect to how you corrected the DOB and give me some guidance. Did the prescreeing officer correct it or the Visa officer corrected it?

Thanks
        -Sharath

Comment

Help please! incorrect DOB on DS156!!

Can some one please let me know their experience if they had an incorrect DOB on DS-156 and how they corrected it. My wife is attending for H4 stamping shortly and your info would help us a lot.

Thanks
          -Sharat

Originally posted by sd2007
          hi Payyanur,

I have the exact same issue right now (incorrect DOB on my wifes DS-156) and I cannot cancel the appointment (as I already prephoned it once).

I would greatly appreciate if you let me know your experience with respect to how you corrected the DOB and give me some guidance. Did the prescreeing officer correct it or the Visa officer corrected it?

Thanks
          -Sharath

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X