Clear All

• H1B visa Malvi Systems

Hi
    I am from India , and got a offer from Malvi system located at
    15 Saratoga Dr
    Princeton Jct, NJ 08550
    Ph: 609-750-0669
    Fax: 609-750-7339.

They will process my H1 and sponsor my tickets.
    The only catch is they are asking a security deposit of $3400, which will be refunded back to me after one year.

Anybody has done the same thing before and any comments on the same would very much helpfull.

Thanks in advance
    --Pritam

Hi Pritam,

Just curious how did your H1 visa process went with Malvi Systems.
    Are they reliable?

Thanks
    Sanjay...

Comment

A company asking for money upfront for H1 unlawful. Its upto you now to find out about them because many companies do your H1 only after you make a deposit. It is difficult to predict the chances that you'll get back the deposit. People face many problems after landing in US, they change employers, and burn bridges with current employers. If you are sure that you'll stick to them and they can get you a job then make a deposit.

Comment

Thanks Orion for the advice. Rally appreciate it buddy...

And Samarnandyala I don't know if I should believe you as I have found the below post from you on the same forum couple of minutes before you replied to me.
        Sorry but I think you are lying...

Sanjay...

"i got rejected my H1B visa in 2005 September because of the Indian company i am working (Visa officer thought it was a **** one),
        but now i am working in other company for last 2 years, and this current company is planning for a L1.

will my previous rejection have any effect on this ??

I Finished my Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics , but currently working in field of computers and had 2 certifications from Sun Micro systems.. are these certification enough to demonstrate that i am knowledge or skilled worker ... will this be a helpful point ?

what is that i need to do to minimize visa rejection chances bcos of the previous rejection and the Electrical degree .."

Comment

Good luck and all the best to you...

Comment

Malvi Systems LLC--CHEATERS AND a FRAUD Company

CHEATERS AND a FRAUD Company. They take money to offer Job and trap you. If you are stuck in their trap your career is finished and you loose lot of money.

Comment

Malvi Systems

Hey
              i got an call from malvi systems that they are going to file an H1b and they are asking for 4000$ to pay .I was planning to do it as iam not able to find any company who can sponsor h1b.Can u describe in detail on wht happed to ur side that u have come to the conclusion.help me in taking apt decision on that.

Comment

Please reply

Originally posted by Ananamous View Post
                CHEATERS AND a FRAUD Company. They take money to offer Job and trap you. If you are stuck in their trap your career is finished and you loose lot of money.

can u give some head up on ur experience with malvi systems llc please, as i am also trying to join malvi....

thanks,Issack

Comment

@ gsubharaman

Does any one got the visa from Malvi Systems and how is the creditbility of company.

I believe you have done Back ground check of company. In believe thread someone mentioned as Fraud and **** company. How much is reliable.

Comment

Hi All,

Please share the reliable info If u had.I got offer form malvi.and my petition is under process.

Thanks,
                    Sowjanya

Comment

@ Sowjanya

How you came know to about this company. Do you have any information of anyone got the visa during this year from this company.

Please sharing your findings.

Comment

Please reply

Hi Guys,

I am also in the same situation, i also got a mail from Malvisystems that they are going to process my H1b visa and asking $500.

Please guys help me in this regards,whether i should pay money or before proceeding what should i have to inquire.

Thanks...

Comment

Is this under a new CAP? The CAP has already reached for 2013. Paying money for your H1B is pure illegal. If the employer cheats you later, there is absolutely nothing you can do as you are also involved in it.

Originally posted by Raju1208 View Post
                          Hi Guys,

I am also in the same situation, i also got a mail from Malvisystems that they are going to process my H1b visa and asking $500.

Please guys help me in this regards,whether i should pay money or before proceeding what should i have to inquire.

Thanks...
                          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Dear Shervin,

Do you have any idea about Malvi Systems LLC about company credibility?

I came across few thread saying fraud and cheater. If petition gets approved that means is genuine company I believe.

Pls. revert with your valuable inputs.

Comment

Sorry I have no clue. IMO, any company that requests money for processing H1B is fradulent company.

Originally posted by hussain2012 View Post
                              Dear Shervin,

Do you have any idea about Malvi Systems LLC about company credibility?

I came across few thread saying fraud and cheater. If petition gets approved that means is genuine company I believe.

Pls. revert with your valuable inputs.
                              Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X