Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malvi Systems a FRAUD company. beware!

Originally posted by Ananamous View Post
    CHEATERS AND a FRAUD Company. They take money to offer Job and trap you. If you are stuck in their trap your career is finished and you loose lot of money.
    I completely agree. I was also one of the persons they cheated. I am writing my story below:

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ***
    Malvi systems (owned by Ravinder Sooram) filed my H1B in April 2012.

1) As per New Delhi consulate they are a FRAUD.

2) The visa interviewer did not ask even a single question after hearing the name of this company. Straightaway rejected my visa.

2) Malvi systems took $6300 from me for filing H1 petition in normal processing.

3) After I had paid the money Ravinder Sooram was never reachable on mobile phone or email. His HR people in India are idiots and cant speak properly.

4) The quality of the interview related documents sent to me was extremely poor. worse than a photocopy.

5) The company address is 37 Station Dr Princeton Jct, NJ 08550, United States

If anybody is suspicious about the genuineness of this review they can contact me at my email: [email protected]. If you contact me I can even reveal the EAC number of my petition and other details.

Please take this review VERY SERIOUSLY.

Note: Malvi systems did not have a bad review before Apr 2012 on the internet. That was the reason I was trapped. Now I am posting a true review so that others are saved from this cheat company.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *

Comment

Stop spreading info unknowingly...

"
      First of all, I have no idea why your visa got rejected and that could happen for various reasons.
      And the deposit you would be asked to pay is purely to handle some of our smart over intelligent people that try to cleverly jump to a different company the next moment they get in USA. Who is supposed to incur those expenses in that case? So the company charges the money upfront and it would be returned back within 3 months after you get in the project.
      So, this is one thing.
      THE COMPANY IS NOT FRAUD. Ask any of your friends to go to princeton junction in Newjersey to visit their office. It is right next to the train station which is impossible to miss.
      And I am one of their consultants that got the visa , hae been working and now my GC is almost in finishing stage with them.
      So, not really sure where you got this review from. It is always a good idea to do some homework before you take any decision. These days most of us have our friends in diffenet places in USA. This would be much better option than just depending on any anonymous reviews. BEcause we never know who is posting them and what is the intent behind.
      "

Originally posted by nadianesdev View Post
      I completely agree. I was also one of the persons they cheated. I am writing my story below:

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ***
      Malvi systems (owned by Ravinder Sooram) filed my H1B in April 2012.

1) As per New Delhi consulate they are a FRAUD.

2) The visa interviewer did not ask even a single question after hearing the name of this company. Straightaway rejected my visa.

2) Malvi systems took $6300 from me for filing H1 petition in normal processing.

3) After I had paid the money Ravinder Sooram was never reachable on mobile phone or email. His HR people in India are idiots and cant speak properly.

4) The quality of the interview related documents sent to me was extremely poor. worse than a photocopy.

5) The company address is 37 Station Dr Princeton Jct, NJ 08550, United States

If anybody is suspicious about the genuineness of this review they can contact me at my email: [email protected]. If you contact me I can even reveal the EAC number of my petition and other details.

Please take this review VERY SERIOUSLY.

Note: Malvi systems did not have a bad review before Apr 2012 on the internet. That was the reason I was trapped. Now I am posting a true review so that others are saved from this cheat company.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X