Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 (g)

Hi,

I have attended chennai consulate on 11 dec 2006, They have given me blue paper saying that they need more info . I have submited all additional documents (without passport) on 8 jan 2007. I have received courier from VFS on 23 feb 2007 they have sent my all documents which i have submited with a Blue paper 221 (g) saying that they need additional information they have asked following documents.

1. Passport
    2. one visa Photo
    3. DS 156,157
    4.I-797
    5.I -129
    6. LCA

On the bottom of the Blue paper they written "Process complete" and "Please send your passport"

My Questions.

1. what Does it mean
    2. Why they have again asked me to submit I-797,I-129,LCA
    3.I have not recevied any e-mail from consulate

Thanks in Advance

Phani

Originally posted by phanibhushan
    Hi,

I have attended chennai consulate on 11 dec 2006, They have given me blue paper saying that they need more info . I have submited all additional documents (without passport) on 8 jan 2007. I have received courier from VFS on 23 feb 2007 they have sent my all documents which i have submited with a Blue paper 221 (g) saying that they need additional information they have asked following documents.

1. Passport
    2. one visa Photo
    3. DS 156,157
    4.I-797
    5.I -129
    6. LCA

On the bottom of the Blue paper they written "Process complete" and "Please send your passport"

My Questions.

1. what Does it mean

Thanks in Advance

Phani
    In your case I can see
    1.without your passport ,there was no way for a complete process. so they sent back your docs and asked for passport with docs for review and stamping.
    2."one visa Photo" I cannot understand that, Photo glued in ds-156 is enough for visa in passport.
    I suggest you that keep ready of all the docs asked and sent them with the blue letter bottom what they mention "Process complete" and "Please send your passport"
    And wait you will get stamped,Becoz asking passport again is a positive sign.so be cool.

Comment

Submit the passport and you will get it stamped

Hi Phani,

I had the similar case where i got exactly what you have got ie., blue paper with the additional documents.I have submitted what they have asked for and got the VISA stamped within 4 days.

So dont worry and all the very best.

Murali

Comment

Got visa after 221 (g)

Hi,

Raju, Murali Thank you very much for ur responses. I have submited my passport,I-797,I-129 and LCA on 26 feb 2007 . I got my H1 Visa with all the other documents on 3 March 2007. Those who are waiting after 221 (g) i would say wait patiently and pray god.

Thanks & Regards

Phani
        Last edited by phanibhushan; 03-05-2007, 04:50 AM.

Comment

can u please give me ur contact number, i have some doubts

Originally posted by phanibhushan
          Hi,

1. Passport
          2. one visa Photo
          3. DS 156,157
          4.I-797
          5.I -129
          6. LCA

My Questions.

1. what Does it mean

Thanks in Advance

Phani

Hi Phani!

I have some doubts, so i want to talk with you regrding ,
          please mail me ur perosnal details,
          My mail id is : [email protected]

Please mail me

my number is +91-98859-00101