Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second time blue handout

Hi,

First time when to the interview I got a blue handout stating that i need to get tax and project related information and again I went to the chenni consulate with all the docs but this time they say that the project which am going to do there is not genuine .. so I have to get the project req *** from someother client ... and this is the last chance .

So my question is

1. wht are the chances of getting the visa, if I go for the last time
    2. If I get a rejected stamp on my passport .. wht would be the impact of that in future

Please advice

deleted
    Last edited by cbz; 11-15-2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Client is more particular taht VO wil sudenly point at some areas on spec & shoot us questions..is this right??? did u hv the same situation?

VO would not ask anything technically but he might ask whts the main goal of this project .. who would be using the tool if u r developing anytool.

My queries

1) hw much time did u wait to meet the VO..wt time u got in initially??

It took 2.5 hrs for the whole process to complete

2) Am nt havg the HDFC receipt..is ths reqd..?

No u dont need the HDFC receipt. The blue handout is enough

3) did VO ask sometg abt the employer docs?? was VO nt happy abt project alone?

ya he was not happy abt the project .. rest of the docs were ok

5) If we get the query resolved can thy take pasport for stampin same day?

Ya they would tak the passport immediatly

6) Are the VO asking any question from the proj details u showed..i mean the specification u carried ..if any ?

He is mainly concentrating on the application which you are specifying in the project details ... they are making sure tht the application really is worth developing

Comment

Hi sudheer,

Thanks.

i am slightly confident now...but can you giove me ur email id?? or fone number pls.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X