Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Documents were not returned by Chennai Consulate, Only H1 Stamped Pasport given..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Documents were not returned by Chennai Consulate, Only H1 Stamped Pasport given..

Hi

Today I have received my passport(H1 B Visa issued on 23-Feb-2007) with H1 B Visa and H1B Petition from VFS after AAP process.

But at the time of my last appearance at Chennai Consulate (18-Oct-2006), I have given the following documents to the Visa Officer.

1] H1B Petition
    2] I 797 Document
    3] LCA
    4] Current Job Offer Letter from my employer
    5] Agreement between Current End Client and my employer
    6] Current End Client Schedule 1 document.

Today I have received only the H1B Petition along with the visa stamped passport.

When I contacted US Consulate regarding this, they asked me to send mail. but again they are saying it will take minimum 10days to find out whether my H1B documents are with the Chennai Consulate people or not.

Now my question is: What will happen if they are not able to locate my H1B Documents (I 797, LCA etc), do I have any problems at the time of Port of Entry or later in future.

Subramanya or seniors or who has these sort of problems with Chennai Consulate Please share the information with me.

Thanks in advance

I'm also facing same issue

Have u received document

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X