Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• additonal administrative process - 221g - new delhi

Hi everyone,

I have applied for visa stamping on 3rd oct with new delhi consulate.
    While interview VO told me for additional adminstrative processing with 221g yellow colour for h1b visa stamping.

I got this 221g on 3 oct 06 and still i have waiting for getting securtiy clearance.

I have made call to DOS many time and in jan month DOS replied me that my case is already reviewed and decision is pending only but when i again called them around 15 feb they replied me that my case is pending nothing else.

I have been waiting from last 150 days + counting..

I don;t know when they would give me clearance..

Let me know ur views plz....

Thanks
    Naren

Hi Narens

I also received 221g yellow slip for additional administrative processing. I have been working in US for last 8 years and came back for revalidation and this is what happened. Please let me know your case details and what is the outcome so far?

appreciate your help.
    Manish

Comment

Hi Naren,

My case and ur case are 100% similar. I appeared on 3rd nov in new dlehi. waiting for security clearance. called DOS, they are saying that they are processing for security clearance. i guess we can communicate via mail. My mail Id : [email protected]

harry675

Comment

Atlast I got a call from US, consulate after 7 months to again appear in interview. I have some doubt:

1) I am having old clients letter and appointment letter (7 months old). do I need to get new/updated client letters??

Comment

additonal administrative process - 221g - new delhi--Subramanym ur advice needed

can some body guide me for the...

Comment

Hi Harry,

Seven months is too old,better to carry new client document to skip additional process..I wish you good luck..

Srinni
            Srinni

Comment

AAP - 221 G - asked to drop passport - plz subramanyam giude me

I got a mail to come for personal interview after 6 months 2 days back. Today I got one more mail that I should drop my passport at Window #5 in Delhi. But they did not say any thing about I797B. do I need to submit I797B also. or they need only passport??

Comment

hi some one please help me

[hi guys
                iam rame
                saw all yur posts ...even mine is the same problem...did any of u guys get yur visa eh ...
                actually i did my pg in canada ..i applied from there,...i was asked to wait ..and i waited for three months ...and i contacted the embassy ...they called me and asked me to come to indiia to attend my interview once again ....my friend had a same case ...but he got his visa stamped when he came to india ....

so i came to india ..and attended my interview in delhi...

on march 28 ...the VO asked for more documents regarding companys point of client contacts and all those stuff ....so i got the document from US after a month ,....i was given Green handout on march 28 ...

after gettin my documents from my company ...
                i went to the consulate on MAY 8 ...i took all the documents and photos etc...
                the VO was a female ...she asked abt my qualifications and educational certificates and took al the documents including I 797 original and told me tht i was not eligilble for a visa at tht time and gave me a yello handout 221 G additional adminstartive processing.... is more than 6 month from may now ...i dont get any reply ...

i mailed them in between ..
                once i got an autmated reply of the same handout ..221 g
                and before tht ..i got a reply saying ..
                my case is under officers desk review..
                friends help me if anyone got any reply ...or sumthin....
                u can me at
                [email protected]...
                regards
                ramesh mani
                please send a copy of the reply to my email id if possible

Comment

Hi Harry,

When VO ask you to drop passport,it means your visa is approved..You can go to window 5 and submit the passport and reverify the passport delivery address..

Carry I 797B no additional documents are required..

Srinni
                  Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X