regarding attending for h1 and h4 at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding attending for h1 and h4 at the same time

any one please guide me regarding this issue,i have to attend for h1 visa,i want to attend in next month i.e april 15,here my question is i am married can we both us attend at the time i am h1 and my wife on h4 or i can attend individually which is better?anyone please reply aeap ,thanks in advance

take an appointment together so your wife wont need to go alone for the interview.

Comment

thanq leifbo****

what are documents required for h4 ,right now my wife is studying and one more year is left to complete her studies this is the situation is there any pros and cons at the time of interview, can u tell me what are docs for h4.thanks in advance.
      Last edited by rames; 03-07-2007, 08:42 AM.

Comment

when u register on the VFS site, it gives you a list of documents you need to carry along with you. Since you are attending together most of the documents will be common except the wedding album and marriage certificate.

Comment

hai

thanks for ur immediate reply one more thing is right now my wife is studying and one more year is left to complete her studies this is the situation is this issue creates any problem at the time of interview.

Comment

No, the visa officer will not ask if she is still studying. He will only ask her how was the wedding, can I see the wedding album, ... Always answer to only the questions asked. If he asks about her education, only then u tell him she's still studying. The H4 will be valid for the duration of your H1 so she can join you after she graduates.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X