Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa extension (urgent)

hi friends

my sister is from india she completed MS in germany and she is applying for h1b visa this week as(premium processing) .......and her visa valid date is up to 10 march 2007. today she went for extension of student visa they said it take 15 days to get visa stamped ............as we all know that from 1 april h1b visa process starts its near to that ........so my question is can she apply for h1b visa with out extension of german visa with out delaying ? is there any problem in future to her ?is that compulsory to have visa extension for applying h1b? will the h1b visa process will be go smooth? please reply sooon its urgent

thanks to u

naani...what do you mean

What is relation between ... applying H1B in US and applying for
    visa extension in Germany.

They just need scanned or xerox copy of her passport. She doesnot
    need to have Germany visa .. to apply for H1B. And she does not need
    to send original passport to apply for H1B.

I donot understand your question at all.

Comment

visa extension urgent

actually my question is she completer MS nd validity of visa will end up on 10march2007 .so can she apply for h1b visa for usa even though after finishing validity date of german visa?

Comment

H1 issues

actually my question is she completer MS nd validity of visa will end up on 10march2007 .so can she apply for h1b visa for usa even though after finishing validity date of german visa?

---- Visa for one country (Germany) has no bearing of a Visa for another country (USA). This is irrespective of the validity of Visa of any country

---- We understand your concern for a Visa. But as an observation there were far too many posts by you asking the same query reapeatedly for H1 and H4 for different persons including yourself. Your idea may be to gather as much information as possible about all issues related to H1 and H4, but use appropriate language and wording so that others can comprehend the information and the responses need not be repeated

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X