L1B to H1B COS or CP ***Attorney Please help me very very urgent.***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B to H1B COS or CP ***Attorney Please help me very very urgent.***

I am currently working on L1B with Company A and my visa & I-94 is valid till May 2008.

Company B is applying for H1B on April 2007.

I will be travling to india on 28th April 2007 and will be back by 13th May 2007.

I am also not sure whater i will joine Company B. if situation ariese i wanted to choses between company A or Compay B after i come back from India in MAY.

I understand if applied for COS and i will travel out of US during COS in process status my COS will be abendend.

The following are my questions :

1) Can i apply for H1B from company B as CP at time of petition and later while come back to US in MAY aplly for COS?

2) If I apply COS and not travel to India till it approved, will i moved on H1B status with company B as of 1st-October-2007 and L1B Visa/Status with company A is canceled?

3) If applyied for CP with Company B Can i go to canada/Maxico for H1B visa stamping?

4) If H1B visa is rejected in canada/Maxico, is my L1B visa will also be canceld?

5) If H1B visa from company B is rejected and cosulate didn't not cancel my L1B visa from Employeer A, can i re-enter USA without going to my home country on valid L1B visa from Employeer A?

6) Can i contniue working for Company A (on L1B) even after 1-October-2007 having COS with company B, Can i apply for New COS on L1B from Companey A?

Please help.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Naz

RE: Nazir

Replied in the other thread of yours...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X