221g -- Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g -- Blue

My friend attended for H1b visa Today on Friday 16 th March 2007. He got 221G with Blue form asking more details and documents from the Employer.
    Like Job Description, Tax papers, Marketing Analysis report e.t.c....

My Question is Does any one got VISA stamped, once they submitted 221G documents??

Or 221G mean rejection??

Any comments will help us out.

Thanks
    Last edited by sunissunny; 03-16-2007, 03:26 PM.

221g

My friend attended for H1b visa Today on Friday 16 th March 2007. He got 221G with Blue form asking more details and documents from the Employer.
    Like Job Description, Tax papers, Marketing Analysis report e.t.c....

My Question is Does any one got VISA stamped, once they submitted 221G documents??

Or 221G mean rejection??

Any comments will help us out.

---- Submit all the documents as requested and wait for the decision.

---- What do mean by does any one got Visa stamped? Many people have gone through the process and got their Visa stamped successfully. Read the posts in the forum and you will understand

Subramanya

Comment

Just I got (G) on my passport

Hello Guys,

I have attended interview for H1B visa stamping at NewDelhi on November 30th 2006. After they reviewed all documents and asked me some technical questions and the they asked me to withdraw application otherwise he is going reject the visa. Then I got scared and I asked him to withdraw. Then he took my passport and HDFC pink Draft and wrote "G" on my last page of passport. There is no wrong with me and even all my experience and all my qualifications are real.

Can you guys suggest me what I have to do in my sistuation? Anyone go this sistuation. Now H1B processing comapny asking why don't you go for another interview at Chennai and tell them what happend in Delhi. Can I reapply for stamping again. Just I want to know happend in my case.

Advanced appreciation to you guys.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X