Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qs at International Airport

Hi All

1.I would like to know what all Qs are asked at the destination airport?
    2.also if there is any site which mentions about this then please let me know.
    3. Are there are any possibilities that they send you back to india, if u dont clear the short interview at the airport????

Please reply.

POE issues

1.I would like to know what all Qs are asked at the destination airport?
    2.also if there is any site which mentions about this then please let me know.
    3. Are there are any possibilities that they send you back to india, if u dont clear the short interview at the airport????

---- In brief, if all your documents are genuine, have a valid and unexpired Passport and Visa, then there should not be any issues. The documents that you should carry will depend on the type of Visa you have and the country to which you will be travelling

---- If your documents are not complete, then yes there are chances that you might be sked to go back to your home country

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am glad that senior member of the forum has replied to my query. To add further I have one more of doubt:

My husband working on H1b visa for YYYY company in USA, CA.
      Now the bodyshopper has asked him to fly to another location say for example Chicago.
      So I will be flying in May to Chicago, my doubt is ... at the destination airport i may b asked that ur Visa mentions CA... so how come u have landed in Chicago??? Wat is the best answer to this Question.

Since my husband initially landed in CA, and now he is in Chicago... wud there be a problem for me.

Please help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X