Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Revalidation

Hi

I have done my masters here and have been on H1B for 3 Years and meanwhile i have changed my employer and now i plan to go for revalidation of my H1B. My sister has done her masters here and she has started working on H1B from October 2006 and she also needs to go to H1B stamping for converting from F1 to H1B. We both are planning to go for stamping at the same time at the same canadian embassy. I have 2 questions

1) Will it be a problem if me and my sister both of us go to the same embassy at the same time
    2) I have commited a mistake last time when i went to H1B stamping to Cananda that on my DS- 156 form i have said that i have no brother/sister in USA because i have read some where that if you say so you have less chances of getting stamped. so will it be a problem if we both go to the stamping same time now.

I am keenly waiting for a reply

Thanks
    Kris

H1 issues

I have done my masters here and have been on H1B for 3 Years and meanwhile i have changed my employer and now i plan to go for revalidation of my H1B. My sister has done her masters here and she has started working on H1B from October 2006 and she also needs to go to H1B stamping for converting from F1 to H1B. We both are planning to go for stamping at the same time at the same canadian embassy. I have 2 questions

1) Will it be a problem if me and my sister both of us go to the same embassy at the same time

---- Both of you are two independent individuals applying for their respective Visas. Even if you are blood relations the VO's and the US Consulates view it as a Visa application for each of you

2) I have commited a mistake last time when i went to H1B stamping to Cananda that on my DS- 156 form i have said that i have no brother/sister in USA because i have read some where that if you say so you have less chances of getting stamped. so will it be a problem if we both go to the stamping same time now.

---- As long as you are honest ane forthright, rest is history. wish you good luck

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X