Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4bvisa case urgent (reply soon)

hi friends

we had recently married and my husband got h1b visa last week and i now wanted to apply for h4visa friend can u please list out the documents which i have to take at the time of interview..........even i have entered my spouse name in my passport for safeside

but my quaries are

1)as he doesnt have pay slips and company taxpapers bcoz he did not joined that company ... ...can i eligible to apply for h4 visa(dependent)? or should i wait untill he earns money nd get his payslips nd company tax papers?

2) friend if u say to apply for h4visa immediately right now wat all documents should i take to embassy ? please list out friends we r soooooo confused if any one across this situation please help us out ....................so that we take appoinment in 2 week of april

3)even we are ready to show bank balance of my husband which is in hyderabad say that is 20-30 lakhs for taking care of me is that sufficient?

please help us out

thanking u so much

i too have similar prob can any one give suggestion please

Comment

h4 visa

hi naani,
      according to my knowledge iam giving answers to ur questions:

1)as he doesnt have pay slips and company taxpapers bcoz he did not joined that company ... ...can i eligible to apply for h4 visa(dependent)? or should i wait untill he earns money nd get his payslips nd company tax papers?

---- In embassy consulate officer are keenly concentrating on paystubs so i think u have to wait till he earns monay and get paystubs atleat few months .how many months ur husband didn't get pay after coming to u.s.if so like that also better to take notarized letter from ur husband employer how they have given pay or alloowances of those months.i

2) friend if u say to apply for h4visa immediately right now wat all documents should i take to embassy ? please list out friends we r soooooo confused if any one across this situation please help us out ....................so that we take appoinment in 2 week of april

----my advice is not safe to go without paystubs and proper documents ,if u hurry now unnecessarily u have to wait more than months with tensions like getting 221(g)s.

ok take decision of thinking well...

thanks,
      bunny.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X