Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transffered And Visiting India

Hi ,

My H1 Got Transffered From Employer A To B And Visa Got Extended From 2007 To 2009. But In My Passport It Has Been Stamped And Valid Upto Sep 2007. I Am Planning To Visit India In May 2007 And Will Return In June 2007.

Shall I Need To Goto Consulate, If I Go To India And Will Return Before Sep 2007?

Please Advice. Thanks In Advance.

H1 Transffered and Planning To Visit India - Pls help

Hi ,

My H1 Got Transffered From Employer A To B And Visa Got Extended From 2007 To 2009. But In My Passport It Has Been Stamped And Valid Upto Sep 2007. I Am Planning To Visit India In May 2007 And Will Return In June 2007.

Shall I Need To Goto Consulate, If I Go To India And Will Return Before Sep 2007?

Please Advice. Thanks In Advance.

Comment

H1 Transfering Going To India

hi jogigeorge123,

----yes u can go Inida in may'07 and can return in jun'07 without getting stamping. u can go India and come back wothout going for stamping before ur visa gets expire means till sep'07.

thanks,
      bunny.

Comment

Hi,

Its not a pbm to visit India if you have stamping till sep 2007 as long as u return well in advance i.e., atleast a month before ur stamping expires (just to be on safe side ) ...but u will need to approvals (I-797) of both company A and company B.

hope this info helps.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X