Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: Help needed Mr.Subramanya..

Hi Subramanya,
    My case (h1-b) was holded by the consulate for AAP ,june23,2006.And got a mail from the consulate in Feb,2007 that my ACTION ON MY CASE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AND PETITION WAS SENT BACK TO THE USCIS.Recently I received a mail from USCIS that they have received my case(on March26,2007!!!) from the STATE DEPT for review and that they will let me know when its done.My questions:
    1. Howlong it'l normally take for this process?
    2. CHances of getting a Visa?

It'll be doubly fantastic ,if u could subramanya help me out with my doubts..
    manythanks
    arun

Visa Denial

My case (h1-b) was holded by the consulate for AAP ,june23,2006.And got a mail from the consulate in Feb,2007 that my ACTION ON MY CASE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AND PETITION WAS SENT BACK TO THE USCIS.Recently I received a mail from USCIS that they have received my case(on March26,2007!!!) from the STATE DEPT for review and that they will let me know when its done.My questions:

1. Howlong it'l normally take for this process?

---- It does take a long time for such processes to be completed since many government depts. get involved and each tek their sweet time to process the requireds questions and respond to the next agency

2. CHances of getting a Visa?

---- Your case does not seem to have a problem with you or your credentials. They seem to be casting doubts on your employer/project/clients/clients sites etc. Unless they verify all matters they will not make any decision.

---- In the scenario the best bet would be apply for a fresh H1 from a different consultant/employer and start everything new. I do understand it tough and it is easier said than done. If you wait for your present case to be cleared and then issued a Visa, the H1 petition itself may be coming to its end period and again they will start questioning you about the short validity and your options

Subramanya
    It'll be doubly fantastic ,if u could subramanya help me out with my doubts..
    manythanks
    arun[/QUOTE]

Comment

h1b visa review

hi my problem is same as yours i applied h1bvisa in july 2006 but it was suspended and deny my visa ,and i again applied for fresh h1b papers from different company and i got my eac# number .when i entered my old 2006 eac# on online status it shows

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

On April 2, 2007, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

WILL U PLEASE HELP ME WHAT HAPPENS IN UR CASE AS THE PROBLEM IS SAME AS MINE .....PLEASEEEEE REPLY MEEE THANKS...

Comment

sathish_kota,

Even my case is also the same, I attended visa interview 5 times in chennai and finally i got white letter from the consular. Your case is April 2007, mine is Nov 2006.

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

On Nov 9, 2006, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I lost my hope. May be let me try my luck next time. If you require more info drop an email to [email protected] or call to Hyderabad number +9198499-11826

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X