Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa - Got 221g - plz help

hi all ,

I have a query regarding H4 visa stamping.

I got married in feb and my husband holds H1B visa and left to US on 7th march 2007. I had my H4 visa interview on march 5th wherein I was not given a visa and was given 221(g) stating that I need to submit six month pay stubs and bank statement of my husband after his arrival in US.

I would like to know if I really need to wait for 6 months to get my visa stamped or can I produce 2 months pay stubs and get it done. I'm planning to go for the interview in the month of june with 2 months paystubs .

Please advise me on this regard.

I really appreciate ur valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sowmia.

hi sowmia

u did not gave information regading ur husband since how many years he is staying in usa ? if he has working more than 6 months tell him to send those 6 montsh pay slips.......................

Comment

h4 staamping

hi sowmia,

I got married in feb and my husband holds H1B visa and left to US on 7th march 2007. I had my H4 visa interview on march 5th wherein I was not given a visa and was given 221(g) stating that I need to submit six month pay stubs and bank statement of my husband after his arrival in US.

I would like to know if I really need to wait for 6 months to get my visa stamped or can I produce 2 months pay stubs and get it done. I'm planning to go for the interview in the month of june with 2 months paystubs .

----i understood that ur husband first time went to u.s on 7th march right!!!if vo asked 6 months paystubs and bank statements in 221(g) then u must follow what is in 221(g) .my advice is to wait for 6 months and then bring payslips,bank statements and all documents what needed for h4.u want to go on june wait 4 months more if u go hurrily unnecessarily may be u have to wait more than 4 months..

think well and take decision...

thanks,
      bunny.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X