X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

hi
    this is M.VIJAYA LAKSHMI,
    i have taken my interview yesterday,today i have received my and my son's( (8 months)pass ports with out stamping.and they asked some original documents.
    i am dropping those documents in the drop box present in hyderabad,after my dropping of documents,in how many days will you stamp my and my son's pass ports.what is the process,shall i take the interview again?do i need to come chennai consulate again?what is the condition of our pass ports?
    mail me soon
    with best regards
    vijaya

hi

hi vijayalaxmi,

i have taken my interview yesterday,today i have received my and my son's( (8 months)pass ports with out stamping.and they asked some original documents.
    ----is conuslate officer didn't give back ur ppt and ur son ppt directly,how did u recieve ppts and inforamtion...

i am dropping those documents in the drop box present in hyderabad,after my dropping of documents,in how many days will you stamp my and my son's pass ports.what is the process,shall i take the interview again?do i need to come chennai consulate again?what is the condition of our pass ports?
    mail me soon
    ----did u drop ppts also in dropbox.if like that i think u need not go for chennai for stamping again they will courier ppts with stamping.it depends some times it will take 3 weeks or more or less....
    don't worry u will get visa.
    ALL THE BEST.

thanks,
    bunny.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X