No announcement yet.

Wife travelling on H4 after my H1 is transferred? Mr. Subramanya Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife travelling on H4 after my H1 is transferred? Mr. Subramanya Please help

Hi,
    I got H1 approval for Company "A" which I dont like and also got an offer from Company "B" who is ready to do my H1 Transfer once I land in US with Company "A"'s H1.

Scenario is: I want to get my wife's H4 stamped along with my H1 and she will be travelling after 2 - 3 months i.e. after I make some initial setup and arrangements.

1. If I get my Wife's H4 stamped along with my H1 from Company "A", can she travel after 2 - 3 months during the period when my H1 transfer of Company "B" is in process/done?

2. If yes, then what all documents she need to carry along with her to ensure that there is no issue.

3. Another alternative could be...not to get her H4 stamped along with me, rather wait till Company "B" file for H1 transfer and then ask her to get her H4 stamped.

4. If possible, what documents will be required for her when hse goes for stamping?

Appreciate your help here please.

H4 and travel

I got H1 approval for Company "A" which I dont like and also got an offer from Company "B" who is ready to do my H1 Transfer once I land in US with Company "A"'s H1.

Scenario is: I want to get my wife's H4 stamped along with my H1 and she will be travelling after 2 - 3 months i.e. after I make some initial setup and arrangements.

1. If I get my Wife's H4 stamped along with my H1 from Company "A", can she travel after 2 - 3 months during the period when my H1 transfer of Company "B" is in process/done?

---- Yes, it is possible

2. If yes, then what all documents she need to carry along with her to ensure that there is no issue.

---- The I-797 (H1 approval petition for company A)

3. Another alternative could be...not to get her H4 stamped along with me, rather wait till Company "B" file for H1 transfer and then ask her to get her H4 stamped.

---- Yes,, you can do that provided your wife can answer and withstand the questioning while interviewing at the US Consulate for H4 Visa

4. If possible, what documents will be required for her when hse goes for stamping?

----- As above in Q 2

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X