Hi,SUBRAMANYAM PLEASE HELP ME,VERY URGENT,PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,SUBRAMANYAM PLEASE HELP ME,VERY URGENT,PLEASE

i did my MTECH from IIT madras.I am currently working for a US based company in india. I applied for a H1B visa in 2005 through a small consulting company.but they didn't provide suffient documentation.so visa got rejected based on 221(G)in september 2006. consulate sent back my I-129 petition to INS& now that H1B they kept under review.again i attended for B1 visa through US based company which i am curruntly for that. With no reason the B1 got rejected based on 214(B) in november 2006. Again one big company from US in 2006 interviewd me &they applied for H1B visa in 2006 .my petition approved. that company is now forcing me to attend for visa .because of previous rejections i can't able to attend the visa. this company is genuine& also they are telling what ever documentation i need they will send it for visa.shall I attend for visa interview in april 5th 2007? Is there any problem if i attend the visa on april 5th 2007? or Shall i need to wait for some more time. please give me some suggestions in this issue.

thanks,
    task

Visa Interview

i did my MTECH from IIT madras.I am currently working for a US based company in india. I applied for a H1B visa in 2005 through a small consulting company.but they didn't provide suffient documentation.so visa got rejected based on 221(G)in september 2006. consulate sent back my I-129 petition to INS& now that H1B they kept under review.again i attended for B1 visa through US based company which i am curruntly for that. With no reason the B1 got rejected based on 214(B) in november 2006. Again one big company from US in 2006 interviewd me &they applied for H1B visa in 2006 .my petition approved. that company is now forcing me to attend for visa .because of previous rejections i can't able to attend the visa. this company is genuine& also they are telling what ever documentation i need they will send it for visa.shall I attend for visa interview in april 5th 2007? Is there any problem if i attend the visa on april 5th 2007? or Shall i need to wait for some more time. please give me some suggestions in this issue.

---- You should attend the Visa interview and you should be successful. There is no reason why you will not be successful. Previous Visas and interviews are history and they will not have any bearing on the present interview. Each interview is considered on its own merit and since your employer is going to support you with all relevant documentation you should be successful.

---- Just ensure that all documentation is with you before you attend the interview Organize them in an orderly manner and show the relevant documents to the VO when asked.

Subramanya

Comment

thank you subramanyam

Comment

i got visa,very very thanks for u support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X