Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 -Subramanya and Seniors Pls Help

Hi All,

This site has been extremely useful in clearing all my queries related to H4.

Wud request seniors to pls help regarding another query of mine...

1 ) I wud be going for the stamping with two paystubs of my husband's , now since its been just two months that he has been there , wht about the W2 and tax returns that are mentioned in the list of required documents for H4 , should just his paystubs and bank statement be good enough...pls advice.

thanx
    kavita

H4 Visa

This site has been extremely useful in clearing all my queries related to H4.

Wud request seniors to pls help regarding another query of mine...

1 ) I wud be going for the stamping with two paystubs of my husband's , now since its been just two months that he has been there , wht about the W2 and tax returns that are mentioned in the list of required documents for H4 , should just his paystubs and bank statement be good enough...pls advice.

---- if your husband has been in the US for only 2 months thaen there will be only that many paystubs. For the year 2007 there will be no W2's as they are given only at the end of the year

---- If you have all other documents with you then you should not be facing any problems. Good luck

Subramanya

Comment

Thanx

thanx so much Subramanya

kavita

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X