Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting original documents from Chennai Consulate- Subramanya plz help

Hi everyone,

I got my visa stamped after getting 221 G. But the consulate did not send me the original document like I797, LCA and other documents that I had put in the VFS drop box along with the 221G. Did anybody face this kind of situation. Please help. I would be travelling next week and I need these original documents. Subramany and other senior members please help !!!

Regards,
    Jeevan

Documents

I got my visa stamped after getting 221 G. But the consulate did not send me the original document like I797, LCA and other documents that I had put in the VFS drop box along with the 221G. Did anybody face this kind of situation. Please help. I would be travelling next week and I need these original documents. Subramany and other senior members please help !!!

---- Email the US Consulate in Chennai at once with an urgent/emergency note in the subject line and also try calling them over the telephone. If you do find other wasy of communication, go ahead, try as many things as possible. In the end if you have a copy of the I-797, that might just work out fine for you at the POE

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks

Thanks a lot Subramanya. I have mailed and also spoke to them on phone.The consulate people said that they are looking for the documents I submitted. So if I have copy of Notice of Action its enough at the POE ?

Thanks
      Jeevan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X