Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b visa approval

hi

my husband got approval letter of new h1b visa on 19 april 2007 in frankfurt and when can he attend interview and get h1b visa stamping in germany so that he come back to india for applying h4 visa(dependent)for me .......
    my quaries are

1)when can he go for interview visa stamping in germany ?is there any starting date or month mention to go for h1b visa stamping as most of my friends saying that h1b visa interview should be go from june 1 week is that correct information?

2)is that possible to apply for h4 visa after he comes to india with approval letter as he doesnt have pay slips and tax papers of USA company ...........

3)can we show current pay slips which he worked in germany for 2 years to the USconsulate in chennai

please reply soon i am little bit confused

is US consulate in india is different from other countries? regarding visa appoinments???

subramanyam please reply soooon

Comment

H1 Visa

my husband got approval letter of new h1b visa on 19 april 2007 in frankfurt and when can he attend interview and get h1b visa stamping in germany so that he come back to india for applying h4 visa(dependent)for me .......
      my quaries are

1)when can he go for interview visa stamping in germany ?is there any starting date or month mention to go for h1b visa stamping as most of my friends saying that h1b visa interview should be go from june 1 week is that correct information?

---- Normally he should be able to go for the Visa interview any day, since he has received his approval notice. Rest is all speculation

2)is that possible to apply for h4 visa after he comes to india with approval letter as he doesnt have pay slips and tax papers of USA company ...........

---- If this is afirst time H1B then there will be no paystubs, W2 etc.

3)can we show current pay slips which he worked in germany for 2 years to the USconsulate in chennai

---- The US Consulate is not concerned about any pay slips other than those paid by an employer in the US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X