Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221(g) Form With Passport

Hi all,

First I attended interview for H1B visa on December 1st 2006. In consulate they asked me to submit some documents (taxation etc..) along with my passport on dropbox. so they issue me a 221(g) form to submit all necessary docs. I sumbitted all the documents on Dec 14th 2006 through dropbox.

Again i received my passport with 221 (g) On april 19th. In that form they mentioned me as '' your case needs additional administrative processing. once it completed we will call you back''. what is this meaning.

Will they call me back or indirectly my H1B visa was rejected. is it so. if anyone knows Please suggest me.

thanks
    Pradeep

Hi this means,
    They wan to ensure the documents u have produced is genuine or not.
    This may take long time or depends on u r luck.
    I have attended in Nov -06 was given AAP still on Hold..Until they get back u cant help it.

Comment

Hi,

Can I send an e-mail to US Consulate to know the status of my application.

Thanks
      Pradeep

Comment

U can mail to
        [email protected]

Comment

You can refer to a similar posting "Needs input/assistance" by Tarzanboy. he said he got a call from Delhi Consulate asking for a Personal Appearance after he got a 221(g) - AAP. So, do not worry and hope for the best. Do not do anything in haste

Comment

Now what to do

Hi,

Do i need to wait for call from US consulate. How they will contact with me. How many days it will take for Aditional administrative processing approximately. Please suggest me.

Thanks
            Pradeep

Comment

my case similar to urs

hey....
              did u see the msg i posted u?
              my case is similar to urs...
              i have been waiting for 3 months now...
              got passport alone last week with a letter stating my case needs AAP....
              how long do we need to wait????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X