Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going for h4 visa stamping (urgent)

hi friend

i am new to this forum .i need help from the senior most member in this forrum so that i am helpful

i am sinu ...i got First h1b visa to usa in this month of april 2007 from UK now i am going to india for applying h4 visa for my wife .......in next month may

1)my question is can i proceed in applying h4 visa for my wife as i dont have pay stubs and taxpapers of US company ?is there any chances of getting h4 visa ???????

2)will the usconsulate member will ask me about pay stubs?can i show paystubs which i had worked for 2 years of UK Company ?

3)and which consulate is better for h4 stamping as i stay in hyderabad as so many people say that usconsulate in chennai is a kind of strict is that correct information in case of h4visa stamping .,......................................

please give me suggestions

hi friend

i am new to this forum .i need help from the senior most member in this forrum so that i am helpful

i am sinu ...i got First h1b visa to usa in this month of april 2007 from UK now i am going to india for applying h4 visa for my wife .......in next month may

1)my question is can i proceed in applying h4 visa for my wife as i dont have pay stubs and taxpapers of US company ?is there any chances of getting h4 visa ???????

--since you have not traveled to the US yet on the H1B, it is not possible for you to have paystubs and tax papers, so it is fine....the consulate will not expect the same, so you can apply for H4 for your wife.

2)will the usconsulate member will ask me about pay stubs?can i show paystubs which i had worked for 2 years of UK Company ?
    --no use of your UK paystubs for the H4 visa interview

3)and which consulate is better for h4 stamping as i stay in hyderabad as so many people say that usconsulate in chennai is a kind of strict is that correct information in case of h4visa stamping .,......................................
    --there is no question of one being better than the other, just make sure you have all the required documents and take the interview with confidence...good luck

please give me suggestions

--shanx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X